Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Digital Presentation

So this week we are working on a presentation for a group of teachers.  The topic can range anywhere from Digital Citizenship, Copyright Laws, Fair Use, Digital Citizenship, etc. 
We are to use Web 2.0 tools to create our presentation and I tried GoAnimate for the first time.  Set up was easy; just created an account using my email address and created a user name and password.  There are templates to choose from, although most you have to be a subscriber to use; only basic ones are available to non-subscribers.  I was able to choose my character for the video from 4-5 options; again, only subscribers have more options.  I typed in what I wanted my characters to say and then click "preview" and was able to view what my final video would look like.  Click here to see my creation:  Go Animate Video


1 comment:

  1. That is really great! I think kids would enjoy making these videos as a change of pace.

    ReplyDelete